Roofing repairs and replacement is a messy job and comes with a lot of noisy processes. For this reason, protect yourself by finding a place where you can relax away from the noise and work. This also includes your pet. There is no way around this. However, we take it upon us to minimize your convenience and hassle.
- If your garage does not have a ceiling, worry not. That is because our contractors will place traps to prevent debris from falling into your garage. After the roof repairs are done, our contractors will remove the trap and clean dust created in the process.
- Do not park your car near the worksite. Remember, removal trucks need access to the area. By parking your car away from the area, you will not only save time but prevent damages from nails and falling debris.
- Protect Your Property and items. It is wise to protect your fragile items, especially those that you do not want to lose. As a matter of fact, contractors will recommend removing pictures from walls, chandeliers from the ceiling, and other fragile items from your shelves.
- If you have pavers or any other form of driveway decoratives, we will cover them with plywood as a way to protect them from debris and roofing vehicles.
- If you have a swimming pool, we will close the pool cover. In the case where you do not have a cover, we will use our trappers to prevent debris from staining the pool.